Saturday, April 28, 2012

24

      I've said it before, and I'll say it again...... I don't have the slightest clue what I did to deserve this life. At 10:12am this morning, I officially turned 24. Thank you to each and every single person who took the time out of their day to wish me a happy birthday. I'm constantly thankful for your friendship, and each one of you have played a special part in my life. I still can't say that I'm completely satisfied with my life. 


     Of course, it's always natural for someone to take the time to revaluate their decisions every birthday. My life is constantly taking unexpected twists and turns. Some of the greatest people I've met over the years, are people who allowed God to be head over their dreams. Personally, I can't say that I've done that over the span of my life. There has always been a feeling in my life that I could've worked harder. 


     Michael Jordan is arguably the greatest basketball player of all time. He had an athletic ability that was clearly rare in the world, but what set him apart from the rest was his work ethic. I've been given a tremendously blessed life that could only get better if I apply the proper work ethic. I don't want to be another person known for their potential and not their accomplishments. God has given me these undeserved blessings for a reason. He knew that I could do amazing things for the kingdom if I actually took advantage of every opportunity in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment